COVID 19 UPDATE
Due to the recent lock down and pandemic that is sweeping the globe, we are currently having to reassess the possibility of the festival happening this year, we are waititng to see how thing pan out and will give and update of here as well as our social media channels as to if we are to cancel the festival this year, move it to a later date or carry on as normal.
In the event of festival being cancelled, all tickets purchased will be refunded and early-bird tickets for next year’s festival will go on sale.
TICKETS NOW ON SALE
GET YOURS NOW !
COME BACK SOON FOR UPDATES
TO STAY UP TO DATE CONSIDER FOLLOWING US ON SOCIAL MEDIA